- Providing comfortable and safe transportation services for students.
- Providing transportation for the employees of the Deanship of Student Affairs to maintain their tasks.
- Providing proper transportation means for UQU students according to his/her academic needs, through the academic transportation unit that undertakes such task.
- Meeting requirements of student activities across the deanship and colleges, through the programs and activities transportation unit, which undertakes such task.
- Following up and supervising the transportation contractor through the field supervisory unit undertaking such task.
- Securing mini transportation means and providing fuel for the deanship employees to help them undertake their assigned tasks through the traffic unit undertaking such task.