- Catering for students with special needs by receiving their proposals and requests and passing them over to the officials for action.
- Offering support and counseling for students with special needs in all fields.
- Involving students with special needs in the various student activity programs, events and trips.
- Coordinating with the external parties concerned with students with special needs so as to provide programs, books and whatever serves such special needs students.
- Coordinating everything related to students with special needs with the academic guidance units at colleges.
The Special Care unit is concerned with providing a number of services for students with special needs, including;
- Issuing licenses to enter their cars into campus.
- Allocating seats for them in the student transportation vehicles.
- Providing special lavatories for them at all health facilities of the university.
- Providing special seats and tables for them in the classrooms.
- Allocating special seating areas for them at colleges, with all requirements such as seats, tables and drinking water.
- Giving special attention to their study schedules and ensuring classrooms are close to them.
- Getting them familiar with student clubs, activities venues, and equipping those places with whatever suits their special needs.
- Inviting them to student meetings and getting their feedback on the quality of services provided
- Contacting centers and companies concerned with providing services for people with special needs in order to cover all educational requirements of special needs devices, technologies, books, audiovisual materials, etc.
- Relieving them form all fees of student services, shops rented inside campus, and making agreement with the traders and investors in this regard.
- Inviting them to participate in the summer centers organized by the university.
- Helping them get jobs during Hajj season with the companies working in Hajj season and Tawafa organizations.
- Giving them the priority in the student employment programs .