Umm Al-Qura University
- Implementing the objectives of the educational policies in the Saudi Kingdom and their basic principles in education.
- Managing reward disbursement to the worthy students in all university branches, including: (Makkah, Jamoum, Al-Qunfudhah, Al-Leith, Adham), on a monthly basis to motivate them and help them overcome obstacles, and complete their study in the most convenient manner possible.
- Giving students more attention and care to help them successfully meet graduation requirements. This is by providing the best services in a highly professional manner.
- Preparing payment sheets of the internship year for the medical and health colleges.
- Dispensing monthly excellence allowances.)
- Dispensing allowances for printing research papers for students, teaching assistants, and scholarship students.
- Dispensing allowances for references for students, teaching assistants, and scholarship students.
- Dispensing settling-in allowances for foreign students.
- Dispensing book freight allowance for the foreign students.
- Issuing clearance certificates.
- Preparing the general payment sheet for the rewards.
- Preparing individuals' payment sheets.
- Checking and preparing returned storage.
- Changing students' accounts.