- Implementing the objectives of the educational policies and their basic principles.
- Managing rewards disbursement to the worthy students on monthly basis, to motivate them and help them overcome obstacles, and complete their study successfully.
- To give students more attention and care to help them successfully meet graduation requirements through providing the best services in a highly professional manner.
- Dispensing monthly rewards and excellence allowance for undergraduate students.
- Dispensing allowances for books, references, and printing research paper for postgraduate students.
- Dispensing reader allowance for visually impaired students, and disability allowance for students with special needs.
- Effecting monthly deduction of rewards for the students wishing to get a laptop or a smartphone as per the program of designed by the president of the university to provide computer devices for UQU students.