Providing support and assistance to solving problems faced by students, with the aim of boosting their academic achievement.
- Establishment of an integrated electronic system to manage all disciplinary actions.
- Establishment of an integrated electronic system to manage all grievance and complaint procedures.
- Facilitating, for students, the mechanism of electronically reviewing any disciplinary procedures and grievances.
- Educating students, colleges, and other concerned parties about the rights and obligations of students.
- Forming subcommittees dealing with the rights and obligations of students.
- Developing and amending the charter of rights and obligations of students to enhance the clarity of the rules for the students. This is to enable the disciplinary unit work more efficiently.
- Evaluating the behavior of students who violate the university's regulations.
- Deciding on the complaints and grievances submitted to the disciplinary unit.
- Contributing in protecting the rights of the university personnel.
Departments of the Vice Deanship of Student Affairs for Student Support:
- Student Disciplinary and Protection Department.
- Rewards Department.
- Violation Unit.
- Lost Items Unit.