The University President Office is one of the administrations directly related to His Excellency the University President. This office offers all the administrative and secretarial services to all the university departments, and communicates and deals with the government bodies in matters related to the university. It also receives visitors from inside and outside the university.
To achieve excellence and leadership in administrative work, employing an organized mechanism and a specific strategy that befits the university.
To offer high-quality and exemplary services in the university, and to enable the office to set an example of outstanding and highly efficient administrative work, thereby offering the integrated service sought by everyone.
Key Principles "Values":
- Observing honesty and sincerity while carrying out the work.
- Offering superior and high-quality services in a rapid manner.
- Keeping and guarding work secrets.
- Working with a team spirit.
- Respecting the abilities of the personnel, and appreciating the value of human resources.
- Public work is considered a service that deserves dedication on the part of the employee.
- Taking into account the general interest of the university in relation to all the services provided.
- Showing transparency, mutual respect, tolerance, and a spirit of sharing while dealing with the stakeholders.
- Enhancing and establishing the culture of quality, assessment, and evaluation.
- Creating and activating quality systems.
- Offering all the services electronically.
- Developing and improving the work environment using high quality standards.
- Enhancing the professional, administrative, and technical qualifications of the personnel, and creating an innovative work environment that adheres to values.
- Enhancing and diversifying the supporting self-resources.