All praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds, and peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his family and companions. To proceed:
The Affiliation and Continuous Evaluation Program at Al-Qunfudhah University College, which is part of the Deanship of the University, was established in 1430 A.H. It includes the following disciplines (Arabic, Islamic studies, and English).
Develop the concept of Affiliation Programs for undergraduate study at the bachelor's level through the use of modern means of communication. This aims at enabling the largest number of members of the community (males and females of different age groups) to develop their scientific and cognitive abilities, while taking care to overcome any obstacles that may face them in achieving this.
Achieving leadership and excellence in academic education, programs, scientific research, and community service in the light of Saudi Vision 2030.
Graduating qualified professionals at the cognitive and applied levels in the various disciplines included in the college, in line with the evolving needs of the community and labor market.
About the Department:
The department relies on the development of the concept of Affiliation Programs for undergraduate study at the bachelor's level through the use of modern means of communication. This aims at enabling the largest number of members of the community to develop their scientific and cognitive abilities.
- Raising the educational and cognitive level among members of the community.
- Giving the opportunity to the largest number of groups in the community, whose conditions have not enabled them to attend regular university education, to continue their education and develop their abilities.
- Serving the university's mission and objectives through community service, and providing university education to the largest segment of the community.
Advantages of the Program:
- Benefiting from the Affiliation Program that relies on electronic services that help in the success of the educational process.
- Benefiting from all university services that the regular university student benefits from.
- Completing all transactions related to the study electronically, without the need to come to the headquarters of the university, provided that this is gradual and according to the available resources.
Admission and Registration:
Program Admission Conditions
- The applicant must hold a secondary school certificate from the Saudi Kingdom or abroad (certified by the official authorities).
- The applicant should be a Saudi citizen or a legal resident in the kingdom.
The Tuition Fees:
- The program fees for the first semester of (2500) riyals must be paid within 24 hours of the file being accepted.
- The fees of (2500) riyals must be paid each semester.
- The preparatory meetings held by the colleges offering the program must be attended, according to the dates and mechanisms announced.
- The mechanisms of communication with the course supervisors are facilitated through the electronic system via the Internet. This is performed through Affiliate Program Students Forum; Courses Mail.
- Communication channels and support services are provided for students enrolled in the program.
- It is possible to transfer from the Affiliation Program to the regular program after at least two semesters and attaining a GPA of at least 3.25 out of 4, for Saudis. This is with the need to meet the rest of the necessary conditions for admission to the university and the college to which the student wants to transfer, and according to the availability of vacant seats.
Conditions of Transferring from an Affiliate Program to a Regular Program:
- The student should be a Saudi national.
- The student should have passed at least two semesters, but not more than four semesters.
- The grade point average (GPA) should not be less than (3.25 out of 4) in the first or second year. 4. All the courses must have been completed, without deleting any of them.
- The student must not be an employee of one of the government agencies, and he should bring a copy from the Civil Affairs Department proving this.
- The student should have passed the General Aptitude Test (GAT).
- A general secondary education certificate awarded no more than five years ago.
Services for the Female Students:
- Academic Guidance (deletions and additions).
- Holding an alternative test for absentees with an excuse, and communicating with them via telephone.
- Paper Forms (deletions, additions, re-enrollment, equivalence, course additions outside the student's plan, withdrawal, status certificate, grade amendments).
- Meeting dates.
- Filing requests for exemption from fees for students receiving social benefit.