The Vice-deanship for Educational Affairs started in 1427/1428AH when the university college was formally announced as a new UQU's branch in Al-Qunfudhah.
- Direct supervision of the department's schedules
- Direct supervision of theoretical and practical lectures
- Direct supervision of final exams
- Taking part in developing admission's policy in cooperation with the departments
- Taking part in registering courses in cooperation with the coordinator and the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- Receiving complaints and issue reports in addition to finding solutions in cooperation with the departments in concern.
- Receiving suggestions from professors and students and working on putting them into action
- Managing the meeting rooms and making sure they are ready for events
- Developing and updating study plans in coordination with the departments in concern.