Umm Al-Qura University
Scientific Activities Committee
Duties of the Scientific Activities Committee
- Organizing courses, lectures, seminars and workshops in the department.
- Holding major-related tutorials to raise the academic level of the students of the department.
- Organizing scientific and instructive competitions.
- Organizing visits and scientific trips.
- Sponsoring the various academic activities of the students.
- Encouraging students to participate in scientific conferences, instructive competitions,. and the like.
- Submitting a report on the committee's activities at the end of each semester.