Public Relations and Media Department
The subdivisions of the Public Relations and Media Department are:
This unit is responsible for preparing the department’s letters and files, as well as organizing the incoming files from the other departments.
- Administrative Affairs:
In line with the university plans, this unit uses the administrative communication system to handle the transactions incoming from other departments, and/or outgoing to the university’s internal and external parties.
- Ceremony and Reception Unit:
This is one of the most important units of the Public Relations and Media Department. It is tasked with the following:
- Preparing transactions for academic panel members, guests and visitors;
- Preparing venues for events and seminars;
- Escorting the University leadership (the president, vice-presidents);
- Bolstering cooperation with public and private sectors and bodies;
- Attending conferences and events;
- Liaison with deans and heads of departments;
- Booking hotels and venues inside or outside the university;
- Receiving and escorting VIPs;
- Organizing tours for the University’s visitors.
- Fostering relations with different media outlets;
- Writing daily news about the happenings and events taking place at the University and its colleges;
- Preparing the daily press kit;
- Liaising with visual, audio and printed mass media;
- Organizing press conferences on the University’s events.
- Organizing media conferences and writing reports.