Master's degree is obtained through several stages:
- Admission shall be via the portal on the graduate studies website, and all papers required for automatic registration shall be completed.
- Students whose submission papers have been completed must pass the written test.
- Pre-Master's shall be studied in two terms.
- Admission for Master’s thesis shall be by selecting one of the research proposals provided by the Department’s staff members, then obtaining the Department Council’s approval of the thesis supervisors.
- Disciplinary topics related to the student’s research proposal shall be studied in two terms, and thesis research shall be conducted.
- Thesis shall be completed and submitted to arbitration.
- Thesis shall be discussed and Master’s degree shall be granted.
- To download the Physics Department’s Graduate Student Guide, please click here!
- To view the Graduate Studies Regulations, please click here!