Graduates Unit aims at:
- Creating a periodical updated database about the graduates to provide the labor market with the outcomes of the college.
- Creating a connecting link between graduates and work opportunities.
- Giving graduates the chance to participate in the events of the college.
- Participating in developing graduates' skills to keep pace with the labor market.
- Being acquainted with graduates' content about the training and work opportunities available after their graduation.
- Organizing an annual day for graduates as a certain career day to achieve mutual communication among graduates, their employers and the College of Pharmacy.
- Exchanging knowledge and experience between academic staff members and graduates, and promoting ties among them to develop research and training activities in the college in a way that is in harmony with the labor market.
Graduates Unit at the Vice Deanship of the College of Pharmacy for Hospital Affairs is constituted as follows:
- Dr. Alaa Saud Tulbah
- Dr. Mariam Amin Majli
- Dr. Shaimaa Mahmud Nashaat Abdul-Halim
- Ms. Rania Abdullah Sulaiman Obaid