Tasks of the Scientific and Curriculum Development Committee:
- Spreading awareness about the importance of curriculum development among academic staff and students.
- Addressing the programs of the department for conducting preliminary studies by studying the current academic curricula and courses to identify the most important problems facing the development and modernization of these courses.
- Providing appropriate practical solutions to the problems related to the development of curricula in different programs according to priority, along with the development of a practical mechanism for the implementation of the proposals for the development of current curricula based on the results of preliminary studies.
- Developing and updating study plans for the program.
- Following up various academic and cultural activities related to the development and update of academic curricula.
- Supervising the implementation of the curriculum development and update program plan by following up the implementation of recommendations and providing the necessary advice.