Umm Al-Qura University
Vice Dean of Al-Leith University College
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Vice Deanship:
- Identify the college departments' needs for technical and administrative staff.
- Identify the college departments' needs for specialized laboratories.
- Identify the college departments' needs for teaching equipment.
- Coordinate and facilitate administrative work at the college departments.
- Supervise financial affairs allocated to the vice deanship and its programs, according to bylaws and regulations.
- Approve emergency and regular leave for college employees.
- Regularly report to the college dean on the progress of work at the affiliated units, as well as the challenges they face, and the ways to overcome them.
- Manage the administrative affairs of the college. Act on behalf of the dean of the college when required to do so.
- Follow up the affairs of the administrative departments at the college.
- Address the relevant bodies inside the university within the jurisdiction of the vice deanship.
- Issue the internal decisions required for the proper functioning of the vice deanship and its units in accordance with the bylaws and regulations.
- Evaluate the performance of the vice deanship's staff.
- Approve regular and emergency leave for the staff of the units affiliated to the vice deanship.
- Approve disbursement of funds from the budget of the vice deanship according to the organizing regulations.
Vice Dean of the College
Dr. Hadi bin Al-Hussein Al-Samadani