Umm Al-Qura University
Values and Objectives of the Department
- Reviving the spirit of pride in the Arabic language.
- Emphasizing the relationship between language and identity, and its importance to regain the nation's unity and strength.
- Instilling love for the Arabic language in the hearts of the students.
- Keeping pace with the process of development in the cognitive, professional and social fields.
- Spreading awareness of the greatest heritage of humanity in the form of Arabic literature and sciences, and the extent of its impact on other civilizations.
- Graduating highly qualified students who have mastered speaking, writing, and training.
- Producing high-quality linguistic research.
- Incorporating language into formal community behavior and interaction.