Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Public Relations Unit
Duties of the Public Relations Unit:
- Preparing the college news and its scientific and media topics for publication on the college and university websites and the social media networks.
- Preparing and coordinating the lectures, courses, seminars and public programs approved by the university, and supervising their implementation.
- Representing the college in external events and meetings.
- Organizing screens and electronic ads of the college.
- Preparing and implementing the annual report of the college female section.
- Receiving the college visitors from various departments, different sections, and the community.