* 1- The relevance of the used methodology to the problem of the research.
* 2- The methodology’s correlation with the theoretical framework of the research topic.
* 3- Soundness of the scientific formulation of the research hypotheses and enquiries.
* 4- The authenticity of the research's language and style with the used cognitive system.
* 5- Clarity and precision of the independent and dependent variables in the research.
* 6- Adopting a proper method for selecting a sample from the original community.
* 7- The selected sample represents the original community.
* 8- Proper research application procedures.
* 9- The research tools used for collecting data are appropriate.
* 10- The data collection tools are credible.
* 11- Stability of data collection tools.
* 12- The use of sound language and style in the research, in general.