Umm Al-Qura University
Examination of Applications
Examination of Applications:
- Applications are sorted by the office to ensure that the conditions are met.
- The office may refuse any application for non-fulfillment of the conditions.
- A committee of the university colleges and selected departments shall be formed to study the marketing value of the project, or it can be studied directly through the law office.
- In case a committee is formed, the details about the committee shall be very confidential, and its members shall be known only to the General Supervisor and whom he authorizes from the staff of the office.
- Ideas shall be presented to the committee without reference to the names of the inventors.
- A range of 8 to 15 ideas shall be accepted for the year.
- Registration is carried out at one of the Saudi or American offices; but registration should not be made in both offices.
- The choice of the office for registration shall be according to the market value of the idea in the selected country.