This Vice Deanship was established to achieve the following objectives:
- Encouraging and supporting the movement of scientific research in the Institute.
- Supporting the translation movement for the important books in the field of specialty.
- Improving the performance of the faculty members.
- Serving the society internally and externally.
To achieve these objectives, the Vice Deanship performed the following:
- Developed the Institute’s library and provided it with the most important references in the specialty.
- Holding specialized training courses for the faculty members to develop their performance.
- Attracting the experienced scientific cadres in the field of teaching Arabic Language for non-native speakers.
- Holding free courses internally and externally in the fields of preparing the Arabic Language for non-native speakers’ teachers and linguistic fluency.
- Translating some of the important books.
- Launching the UQU Arabic Language Book Series for Non-Native Speakers project.
- Holding Arabic Language for non-native speakers’ teachers preparation courses in each of: Senegal, Indonesia, Guinea for several years.
- Holding the linguistic fluency course for the Arabic Language teachers in Turkey.
- Holding the linguistic fluency course for Mohamed Al-Fatih University students in Turkey.
- Holding courses for teaching Arabic Language for the non-Arab university employees with the cooperation of the College of Community Service.
- Preparing the training portfolios for the professional preparation of the teachers of Arabic language as a second language.
- Translating the following books:
- Professional development for the language teacher - strategies for training the trainer, written by Jack Richard. In cooperation with Cambridge University.
- The common European framework for teaching, learning and assessment of languages.
7 Write the following books:
- The curriculum document of teaching Arabic Language for Non-Native Speakers.
- Arabic Language Book Series for Non-Native Speakers (under establishment).
- The Institute of Arabic Language or Non-Native Speakers’ publications in UQU.
8 Entering into agreement with a firm to implement the educational design works, publishing, and e-education for the Arabic Language Book Series for Non-Native Speakers on the best levels (under establishment).
Telephone: 0125501000 - Ext: 6372
Email: [email protected]