Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Vice Deanship of the Institute for Consulting Studies
Duties of the Vice Deanship of the Institute for Consulting Studies:
- Overseeing the affairs and needs of the counselors (the full-time and part-time on demand counselors), and preparing their counseling contracts.
- Preparing the technical and financial proposals of the projects with a counseling orientation.
- Overseeing development research projects.
- Managing projects and overseeing the implementation of work related to the institute.
- Overseeing all counseling events in the institute.
- Enriching scientific and practical knowledge and expertise, and offering consulting and research services.
- Taking advantage of the expertise of the academic staff members, from inside and outside the university.
Administrative Units Affiliated with the Vice Deanship of the Institute for Consulting Studies:
- Business Intelligence Unit.
- Consultants Unit.
- Central Laboratories Unit.