Promoting safety and security to ensure a sustainable development.
Achieving sustainable safety and security with qualified leadership.
- Developing human capital at the Center.
- Recruiting and empowering promising cadres.
- Developing distinguished local experts constantly.
- Providing an attracting work environment.
- Providing the Center’s services in accordance with the world’s best practices.
- Improving operations and obtaining local and global certifications that would reflect their quality.
- Building an advanced work model in education and training.
- Investing modern technologies, especially information and communication technologies, in developing services.
- Developing consulting and training solutions that would meet the needs of the local environment.
- Developing specialized educational programs with the participation of government entities.
- Designing training programs that would invest the latest technologies.
- Developing electronic applications in safety that would meet the needs of local establishments.
- Developing innovative solutions that would promote the safety of pilgrims.
- Forming a database for research and studies in the Center’s field of work.
- Building a research map that would support the development of new solutions and products, and contribute to marketing the Center’s services.
- Holding effective strategic partnerships that would enable the Center to carry out its mission.
- Alliances with community leadership to spread and promote safety and security awareness.
- Cooperation with like initiatives in national transformation.
- Partnerships with legislative entities for safety and security in the government sector.
- Partnerships with social responsibility departments at companies.
- Twinning with global entities specialized in the field of safety and security.
- Realizing incremental financial growth that would enable the Center to expand its activities.