Missions of the Vice-Deanship of the Institute of Consulting Research and Studies (Female Section)
- The Vice-Deanship represents all services and units of UQU Research and Consultation Studies Institute (Female Section).
- The Vice-Deanship is responsible for the preparation, management and coordination of the consultative and contractual business environment.
- Spreading and developing the culture of consultative work. This is in order to achieve the mission and vision of the Institute. This also helps to increase, motivate and achieve performance indicators of consultancy research, expertise houses and Professional Accreditation Support programs in the branches of female students.
- Issuing and reviewing periodic reports.
- Managing customer relations and social networks of the Female Section.
- Implementation of the courses of the Professional Accreditation Support Vice-Deanship (Female Section).
- Implementation of the tasks assigned by the Institute’s Dean to the Vice-Dean (Female Section).