Tasks of the Vice-Deanship of the Institute for Support for Professional Accreditation (Training System)
The tasks of the vice-deanship are as follows:
1. Developing qualifying programs to support the professional and academic accreditation.
2. Developing supporting training packages for the professional accreditation.
3. Offering professional training approved by the national and global associations.
4. Setting the foundations of the business, addressing issues of accreditation and developing human resources professionally and intellectually.
5. Providing services to the associations according to a contractual basis.
6. Offering training courses to individuals in a way to ensure transferring knowledge to a number of tracks.
Administrative Units of the Vice-Deanship for Support of Professional Accreditation (Training System):