Section Council: Overall Goal:
Section Council is composed of its teaching members. It is responsible for organizing the educational, financial and administrative affairs within the limits of the statute of the Council of Higher Education & Universities as stipulated in articles (41), (42) and (43) of the college sections system.
The Section Council undertakes all assigned tasks within the limits of the statute and regulations of the Council of Higher Education as well as any other tasks assigned to it by the college dean. Among these tasks are:
- Drafting the section policies and submitting them for approval by the College Council.
- Issuing the educational, administrative and financial decisions by member voting.
- The Section Council proposes the study plan, courses, books and references to the College Council.
- The Section Council proposes the appointment of the teaching members, their equivalent and promotions to the College Council.
- Studying scientific research projects.
- Distributing lectures, exercises and training among the teaching members and their equivalent.
- Organizing and coordinating the section works.
- Forming the permanent and temporary section committees from among its members.