Objectives of the Higher Institute:
- Achieving the University’s mission of teaching, conducting scientific research, and serving the community.
- Carrying out legal and scholarly Ta’sil (a critical study of the origin) of the juristic principle of enjoining good and forbidding evil.
- Preparing proficient and distinguished scientific competencies qualified to perform the task of enjoining good and forbidding evil.
- Training the staff working in the field of the promotion of enjoining good and forbidding evil to improve their performance.
- Providing counseling and awareness programs in the domain of enjoining good and forbidding evil. Preparing specialized scientific research in the area of Hisbah and the Fiqh (jurisprudence) of Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil.
- Preparing religious programs for the different social sectors that are related to the programs of the institute.