The Comprehensive Test:
The Comprehensive Test is given once every semester at least and is consisted of the following stages:
- A written test in the main specialty.
- A written test in the subspecialty (if applicable).
- A written test in the research skills (if applicable).
- An oral test.
- Passing the previous stage of the test to move to the next stage.
- Passing any stage of the Comprehensive Test is based on the average of the given scores, not less than (70%) for each stage.
In case a student did not pass any of the stages of the Comprehensive Test, he/she will be give one chance to retake the tests in a period that does not exceed two semesters.