“Article 23 of the Unified Regulation for Graduate Studies at Saudi Universities”:
- The approval of the relevant department council and the Deans of the College and Graduate Studies shall be obtained.
- Cancelling courses shall be confined to the academic year.
- A semester’s Course Cancellation Application shall be submitted at least five weeks before the final exams; the cancelling period shall be counted within the academic postponement periods.
- The postponement periods (four semesters) shall not be spent.
- The student who has cancelled his/her courses shall not enjoy his/her rights as a university student.
- The cancellation shall not be effective until after the approval of the Deans of the College and Graduate Studies.
- The system does not allow the cancellation of a single course; all courses of the semester must be cancelled.