Postponement of Study:
“Article 22 of the Unified Regulation for Graduate Studies at Saudi Universities”:
- The student shall pass a semester or more or complete an appropriate amount of the thesis.
- The total duration of postponement shall not exceed four semesters.
- The student shall apply for postponement not less than two weeks before the beginning of the semester.
- The duration of postponement shall not be counted within the maximum period for obtaining the degree.
- The postponement shall not be effective until after the approval of the relevant department council and the Deans of the College and Graduate Studies.
- The student who requests postponement shall not be considered regular during the postponement period, nor shall he/she enjoy the rights of the student. In addition, the postponement period shall not be counted within the quota of the supervisor.