The Department of Geography is pleased to receive requests to amend the summer semester's schedule for the female students according to the following steps:
First: Female Graduates of the Summer Semester:
1. Amendments can be carried out electronically via the e-portal starting from Sunday, 11 Shawwal 1442 A.H., and continuing to Tuesday, 13 Shawwal 1442 A.H.
2. In the event that the request cannot be submitted and the amendments cannot be added online, the request should be sent to the email of the Department of Geography: [email protected], according to the following conditions:
The female student's colored study plan must be attached.
Second: Female Undergraduate Students:
1. Online registration will start on Wednesday, 14 Shawwal 1442 A.H., and will end on Thursday, 15 Shawwal 1442 A.H., via the e-portal, according to the following conditions:
Third: Requests for General Courses:
1. Requests will be sent electronically via the academic portal to the departments offering the course.
2. If the ( female graduate student) faces any problem while adding or amending the general courses, she should send a request to add or amend a general course, in a manner that ensures her graduation, to the email of the Department of Geography: [email protected]. The email should include the female student's name, university number and mobile number, the course name and number, and a copy of the colored study plan.
Dr. Malihah Al-Abdaly