The academic committee responsible for organizing the Twelfth International Conference for Islamic Economics and Finance announced that the invitation to present scientific papers had reached all across the world. More than 1270 scientific papers from over 55 countries were sent to the conference before the submission deadline.
Scientific abstracts included several axes, as follows:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Traditional Islamic Institutions
- Development Concepts
- Law, Regulation, and Governance
- Case Study (Past and Present)
- Societal Responsibility/Shared Values
- Islamic Economy Framework to Develop Real Economy
- Islamic Finance and Real Economy
- Takaful and Re-Takaful Services
More than 1843 writers participated in writing the abstracts and papers submitted to the conference, with 1270 of them being the principal writers. Algeria, Malaysia, and Indonesia had the greatest number of submissions.
All abstracts were subjected to careful review and 375 abstracts were selected to have their complete papers sent for consideration.
From those 375 papers, 81 were accepted after a clear and transparent reviewing process. Final papers were accepted from 21 countries.
The reviewing process of abstracts and papers was done by 335 reviewers from different countries all over the world through the EasyShare portal, an international site for organizing invitations and reviewing scientific papers.