Umm Al-Qura University
Objectives of the College
Objectives of the College:
- Qualifying the College for accreditation by the National Commission for Academic Accreditation & Assessment, and thus raising its competitive advantage.
- Improving the learning and technological environment of the College and the infrastructure of laboratories.
- Restructuring the curricula and syllabi, and making sure they are consistent with the academic national standards (NCAAA) and the special characteristic of the College, and that they meet the needs of the beneficiaries.
- Implementing the educational system of Islamic economics, so as to increase the efficiency of the students and specialists in different disciplines (Islamic Economics, banking and financial markets, finance and insurance).
- Developing and enhancing the College’s human resources
- Developing the College’s research plan, so that it serves the vision and mission of the College.
- Directing scientific research towards applied disciplines.
- Conducting research directed at discovering the global economic issues and helping solve them based on an Islamic perspective.
- Establishing a specialized study unit for Islamic economics and finance research.
- Concluding partnerships and agreements with local and foreign universities and the labor market (banks, financial markets, etc.)