To enroll in the Bachelor of English Program, the student must:
- Meet the general admission requirements for the university level at Umm Al-Qura University.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Department of English.
- The applicant should hold a secondary school certificate or its equivalent from the Saudi Kingdom or abroad.
- The secondary school certificate or its equivalent should have been awarded recently (not longer than 5 years ago).
- The applicant should pass the required tests of the Qiyas Center (General Aptitude Test [GAT] and the Summative Assessment).
- The applicant should pass any exam or interview required by the relevant department.
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- The applicant should not have been dismissed from UQU or any other university for disciplinary or academic reasons.