Vision, Mission and Objectives
Distinguished college in the domain of engineering education and community service at the local level
- "The Cradle of the Eternal Heavenly Message and the Arabic Language," a belief and heritage that we preserve.
- Islamic approach for the stability and rapprochement of nations and the service of humanity in the age of globalization.
- Overall quality is the first choice and the foundation of sustainable development.
- Adoption of continuing education.
- Commitment to community service, and responsibility for meeting its needs.
- Cooperation and communication with government agencies, national and international universities and the private sector.
- Commitment to the creation of the best educational environment for teaching and training students on scientific research.
- Development of skills and abilities, and exploration and support of the talented and persons with special needs.
- Commitment to responsibility assumption towards the community and contribution to providing the best services to Makkah and the Holy Places and their visitors.
To provide a high level of education and training in the domain of engineering, and provide services for the benefit of society.
To put its mission into action, the College is concerned with the achievement of the following objectives:
- Preparation of highly qualified engineers in the various engineering domains. Such engineers will be able to meet the needs of the labor market in the state institutions and industry sectors, resume their postgraduate studies, and adapt to the development of technologies in order to cope with human needs and contemporary engineering sciences.
- Provision of continuing education to community, dissemination of engineering knowledge in the public and private sectors through sessions, workshops and conferences, and the provision of consultations and lectures.
- Conducting scientific research in order to spread knowledge in the various engineering and scientific domains, and finding engineering solutions to the problems faced by public and private sectors.