The Vice Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education is concerned with supervising the progress of work in the different departments of the deanship, and setting strategic and executive plans to raise their level of performance. This is in addition to following up the administrative and financial tasks, supervising the operational and development projects in the deanship, and reviewing the activation of investment in the e-training and distance education programs.
- Developing the human and financial resources of the deanship.
- Providing development projects and improving the efficiency of achievement.
- Remotely activating the educational and training programs.
- Developing the self-resources of the deanship.
- Developing the facilities and infrastructure of the deanship.
- Supervising the follow-up of the administrative and financial tasks in the deanship.
- Following up the execution of the programs for the strategic and executive plans.
- Implementing programs to improve employees' skills and performance.
- Supervising the implementation of the deanship's operational and development projects.
- Supervising the Projects and Investment Department and the Educational Programs Department.
- Following up on the achievement reports of the vice deanships and the departments of the deanship.
Dr. Abdul-Majid bin Fahd bin Barakatullah Al-Rifaei