Gaining leadership in e-learning at the national and international levels through results and outcomes of excellent quality that are in line with the needs of Umm Al-Qura University and those of the surrounding environment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Developing and providing student-based learning, enhanced by technology and effective teaching, by promoting academic awareness, strong relationships, and continuous improvement.
- Building effective learning experiences based on student participation, achieving the necessary learning outcomes, and developing 21st century skills.
- Supporting the academic staff in various parts of the university to become proficient in developing and presenting courses and programs in which learning is supported electronically and to obtain ownership of these programs and courses.
- Providing the necessary resources to implement the strategies at both the department and university levels.
- Developing highly advanced computer-based evaluation that is active, safe, and efficient in saving time for the academic body, can support learning (assessment), and measure students (overall) performance.
- Creating an active intuitive learning environment (LMS, MLE).