Public Relations and Media Department
The department is concerned with facilitating good relations amongst all UQU bodies; making efficient partnerships nationally and internationally, as well as extending cooperation with various governmental and non-governmental organizations to cater to knowledge and science.
- Drafting the deanship informational releases and newsletters to give insight about the deanship's work, services, and contributions;
- Communicating with print, visual, audio, and digital press to raise awareness about the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Learning;
- Organizing press conferences and inviting the media;
- Organizing symposia, conferences, and other activities;
- Managing the deanship website, updating, and populating it with information on a regular basis;
- Undertaking any other tasks assigned to it.
The department comprises the following divisions:
- Public Relations Division
- Marinating good relations with all UQU bodies, civil society organizations, national and international universities;
- Preparing and organizing the deanship's events and ceremonies;
- Communicating with the different media and social media.
2. Media and Advertisement Division:
- Editing and printing all advertisements, informational and awareness brochures released by the deanship;
- Designing brochures, advertising posters, and print material for the deanship;
- g- Managing the deanship website, populating with information, and regularly updating it;
- Media covering of all events and activities held by the deanship.
3. Documentation and Archive Division
- Following up on the deanship's activities and events and generating the required periodic and closing reports;
- Archiving the deanship news and reports of events and activities.