The Department of Public Relations and Media is one of the departments that work to convey information on the role of the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education and its academic mission in serving the academic community and students. It disseminates the services and the achievements of the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education on all social media sites, and builds a solid reputation, resulting in opportunities to participate in international, regional and local forums.
The department's work involves interaction with all the departments in the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education to show and highlight the outputs of each section in the deanship.
- Managing the content of the deanship with other departments at the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education.
- Managing the accounts of the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education on social media sites.
- Administering the website of the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education.
- Being responsible for writing and marketing the e-content.
- Communicating with followers on social media sites.
- Following up e-learning awards and events at local and regional levels to participate in them.
- Communicating with different institutions in the university to coordinate and organize activities, introductory workshops, etc.
- Writing monthly reports about the achievements of the department.
- Increasing awareness at the university of the importance of e-learning in developing the educational process.
- Spreading the services of e-learning and distance education, on a large scale.
- Building a good reputation to achieve participation in international, regional and local forums.
- Building a base of followers and communicating with them to be aware of their needs.
Earning awards in the field of e-learning.