The Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education aims to provide the infrastructure necessary for the e-learning activities including the high-tech and high quality electronic test labs in addition to applying the necessary policy of privacy and safety. By using the electronic test labs, the teaching staffs are enabled to benefit from the advantages provided by a teaching system such as conducting electronic tests for students by using the Deanship's labs, which facilitate the processes of preparation, design and immediate feedback for students in addition to statistical information for the quality of the test elements and relating them to the educational objectives of the course.
1. Communicate with the supervisors of labs found in the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education to reserve an appointment for the test and follow up the reservation.
2. Complete the form related to the tests and comply with the terms and conditions stipulated in the form for conducting a test.
1. The teaching member coordinates with the supervisor responsible for the reservations of the electronic test labs at least one week before the appointment set for the test.
2. When reserving a lab, the teaching member should announce the number of students expected to sit for the test in order to prepare a suitable lab.
3. Safety of the lab during the students' presence in it to do the test is the responsibility of the teaching member.
4. The teaching member shall be fully responsible for the content of the test and any errors that may be found in it and the consequences of this incident, and will conduct a trial test to make sure that the test is error-free.
5. The teaching member shall provide at least one copy of the test to use it when necessary.
6. The teaching member shall provide a number of controllers that suits the number of students present at the lab and the number of the reserved labs.
7. Verify the students' ID's and register their logging in at the e-learning portal is the responsibility of the teaching member or the controllers.
8. Hand over the scores of tests to the relevant body after the test is the responsibility of the teaching member.
9. The Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education shall provide a high level of safety and privacy with respect to the electronic tests.
10. The Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Education shall provide the technical support necessary for the labs before and during the electronic tests.