Umm Al-Qura University
- To build effective learning expertise based on students’ participation, in such a manner as to realize the necessary learning outcomes and develop the skills necessary for the 21st century;
- To support the University teaching staff and help them to become proficient in developing and providing online-based learning programs and courses, so as to obtain property rights of such courses and curricula;
- To provide the necessary resources for implementing the Deanship’s strategy across departments and the University as general;
- To create an advanced, effective and secure computer-based evaluation system to save time of the teaching staff, support learning (evaluation) and measure students' performance (total);
- To develop an intuitive and active learning environment, by adopting such systems as the Learning Management System (LMS), and Managed Learning Environment (MLE).