Conditions and Requirements for Field Training Registration
Students are allowed to register for the field training course after fulfilling the following requirements:
- Completing 128 credit hours, including the requirements for the major, college, and university.
- Not being enrolled in more than 2 academic courses during the field training.
- Completing the field training prerequisite courses.
- Presenting a copy of the academic record showing the courses they have taken in the previous semesters, then getting the signature of the field training guide/supervisor.
- Filling in the initial field training application for the semester right before the semester in which the field training will take place, and presenting it to the field training supervisor.