Umm Al-Qura University
Secretariat Functions at the Educational Devices Maintenance Center
- Organizing work at the Center.
- Organizing meetings and gatherings as well as scheduling meetings with the Head of the Center based on the agenda.
- Performing general office tasks, including providing copies and photocopies; handling mail and fax; archiving files.
- Organizing the files and documents related to the Division’s work.
- Preparing a paper and electronic archiving system.
- Receiving all messages, faxes, and calls and referring them to the Head of the Division.
- Attending meetings for presenting the agenda and putting down the remarks and results.
- Following up the submission of the periodic reports on the general situation of work and those working at the Center.
- Performing any functions or special roles assigned to them by the Head of the Center.