Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Head of the Educational Devices Maintenance Center
- Supervising the company charged with maintenance work and keeping an eye on them during
- maintenance or device installation.
- Making a future plan for implementing the preventive maintenance program for devices and reducing emergency maintenance.
- Proposing; following up; and implementing devices maintenance projects.
- Creating the monthly abstracts of the company charged with maintenance work.
- Writing an annual report on the achievements of the Center and the challenges faced during the performance of work, as well as making proposals to improve and develop work completion methods.
- Following up the implementation of administrative decisions at the University.
- Performing any other functions assigned to him by the Deputy General Supervisor for Technical Affairs or the competent authority.