Umm Al-Qura University
Technical Affairs Functions at the Educational Studios Division
- Monitoring and documenting the needs of studios, at the University’s different premises, of devices and networks and following up the provision of such items in coordination with the relevant entities at the University.
- Preparing and organizing the documents; bills of quantities; and technical specifications of those needs, and estimating the initial cost.
- Contributing to the preparation of studies and perceptions on the equipment of studios.
- Documenting the references and technical catalogs of studio equipment as well as following up the periodic obtainment of new items of that sort.
- Performing any functions or special roles assigned to them by the Head of the Educational Studios Division.