Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Head of the Educational Studios Division
- Managing and organizing administrative affairs at the Division; documenting their data as well as the course of their distribution and movement at the University; developing their qualification programs.
- Laying out the general foundations and strategic plans for developing studios and moving the female students’ premises to Al-Abdiyah.
- Writing an annual report on the achievements of the Division and the challenges faced during the performance of work, as well as making proposals to improve and develop work completion methods.
- Following up the implementation of administrative decisions at the University.
- Performing any other duties assigned to him by the Deputy General Supervisor for Technical Affairs or the competent authority.