Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Head of the Facilities and Laboratories Division
- Managing and organizing administrative affairs at the Division; documenting their data as well as their course of distribution and movement at the University; developing their qualification programs.
- Monitoring and following up the needs of academic departments at colleges and centers in coordination with the relevant entities at the University.
- Scheduling the start of the processes for equipping colleges and relevant entities gradually.
- Laying out the general foundations and strategic plans for developing equipment, facilities, and laboratories at the University.
- Holding periodic meetings with the entities concerned for setting time plans to develop equipment, facilities, and laboratories in order to attain academic accreditation.
- Writing an annual report on the achievements of the Division and the difficulties faced during the performance of work, as well as making proposals to improve and develop the work completion method.
- Performing any other duties assigned to him by the Deputy General Supervisor for Educational Services or the competent authority.