Umm Al-Qura University
Services and Supplies Unit
- Collaborating with the bodies concerned inside the university regarding the technical and service aspects to solve the daily operating issues, and following up their requirements inside the deanship as well as replying to their queries.
- Providing logistic support to the vice deanships, units and administrations affiliated to the deanship.
- Counting the furniture, equipment and stationary tools needed for work, as well as finishing all the required procedures and following up procedures to secure them.
- Scheduling the activity of securing the equipment, in collaboration with the bodies concerned.
- Following up the implementation of the projects concerned with the provision and maintenance of equipment.
- Providing hospitality.
- Supervising all the work related to (technical support, maintenance, and cleaning).
- Documenting work procedures, setting out policies, and being keen to carry out continuous updates.
- Receiving work from all the vice deanships and units in the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Electronically archiving all the work related to the unit.
- Submitting a detailed monthly report on work progress, and on the obstacles and proposals in order to address them.
- Implementing other tasks assigned to the unit under directions from the dean or his representative(s).