Umm Al-Qura University
Electronic Services Unit
- Applying the standards of the government electronic transactions "Yesser".
- Publishing the news on the website of the Deanship of Scientific Research, after gaining the approval of the person authorized to permit publication.
- Publishing the news on the official social network sites of the Deanship of Scientific Research, after gaining the approval of the person authorized to permit publication.
- Continuously managing and updating the website and the official social network sites.
- Preparing and following up the electronic forms and tickets.
- Replying to the inquiries coming from the beneficiaries.
- Following up the proposals and opinions of the beneficiaries, benefiting from them in the continuous development of the website and the official social network sites.
- Providing technical support to the users of the portal and the electronic services.
- Studying the integration of services with the bodies inside and outside the university.
- Improving the work procedures and providing services, according to the best practices in this field.
- Documenting the work procedures, setting policies, and being keen to carry out ongoing updates.
- Receiving work from all the vice deanships and units in the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Electronically archiving all the work in the unit.
- Submitting a detailed monthly report on the work progress, as well as the obstacles and proposals for addressing them.
- Implementing the other tasks assigned to the unit via the direction of the dean or his deputy.