Umm Al-Qura University
The Vice Deanship (Female Section)
- Oversee all matters related to the female section, and provide all its supplies.
- Oversee administrative units affiliated to the vice deanship.
- Oversee administrative communication, archiving, and correspondences at the female section.
- Oversee the updating and application of the policies and procedures guide as well as the administrative affairs at the female section.
- Oversee and follow up human resources and its distribution and needs, in coordination with the dean.
- Oversee public relations and beneficiary services at the female section.
- Oversee the design, announcement, and the deanship's visual identity.
- Oversee the deanship's media affairs.
- Oversee the website and e-services.
- Oversee the volunteering unit.
- Oversee the inventory and basic equipment of the female section.
- Prepare the annual budget of the female section.
- Coordinate with the Deanship of University Studies for Female Students regarding the needs of the female section.
- Coordinate with the University Vice Presidency for Female Students regarding the operational procedures, administrative and financial procedures, and human resources.
- Coordinate the internal and external meetings of the female section.
- Submit the regular and annual technical and financial reports to the vice deanship (female section).
- Undertake all relevant tasks assigned by the Dean.