The Vice Deanship of Scientific Research for Quality, Development, and Academic Accreditation was established in accordance with the decision of His Excellency the UQU President on 17/11/1436 A.H. It is one of the vice deanships affiliated to the Deanship of Scientific Research, and was established to measure and follow up the results of indicators, the strategic plan of the Deanship of Scientific Research, and the development projects, with the aim of raising the university's ranking in the world-famous rankings based on the quality of research outputs and the actual value of the research.
- Following up the implementation of the strategic plan.
- Following up tasks related to the scientific standards in the deanship.
- Setting and following up performance indicators in the vice deanships.
- Managing the training in the deanship, in coordination with the vice deanships and the different centers.
- Submitting regular and annual technical and financial reports to the Vice Deanship of Development, Quality, and Academic Accreditation.
- Assessing services of the Deanship of Scientific Research.
- Spreading the culture of quality in scientific research.
- Undertaking tasks assigned by the dean.