To boost the connection of the retired staff with the university, and show thankfulness and gratitude for their services.
To boost communication with the retired university staff, and provide them with all the services which enable them to take advantage of the university's facilities and programs.
- To boost the loyalty of the university's retired academic and administrative staff with the university.
- To maintain communication with the university's retired academic and administrative staff.
- To enable the retired university staff to take advantage of the university's facilities and programs.
- To provide the necessary services which facilitate different matters for the retired university staff.
- To organize different scientific programs which enable the retired staff to provide their expertise in the service of the university.
- To implement and follow up retirement procedures.
- To provide a channel of communication for the retired staff, to be able to answer their enquires and listen to their suggestions.
- To organize an annual meeting for the retired university staff under the supervision of the Deanship of Faculty Members and Employees Affairs.