To organize the evaluation of employees according to clear scientific bases, and to increase the efficiency and productivity of the employees of Umm Al-Qura University.
- Apply the job performance management process in accordance with the King Salman Program for the Development of Human Resources.
- Apply scientific foundations to the process of managing job performance.
- Establish performance rules and annual employee assessment criteria.
- Provide a clear, flexible, and fair system to regulate job performance assessment procedures.
- Raise the efficiency and productivity of university employees.
- Open direct means of communication between the employees and their immediate boss.
- Present workshops for university staff to introduce job performance management and how to implement it.
First: the planning phase
- The goals and relations between employees and their immediate boss are discussed and set out.
- This is carried out in the first two months of the performance cycle.
- This stage makes use of the performance charter model.
Second: the review stage
- This takes place in the sixth and seventh months of the performance cycle.
- The performance assessment model is used.
Third: the assessment stage
- The performance of the employee is evaluated based on the performance charter.
- It is carried out in the last two months of the performance cycle.
- The evaluation aims at identifying the strengths and weaknesses of employees
- The performance assessment model is issued.