To provide outstanding services to university affiliates, and to open an effective channel for continuous communication.
- To provide all services to the university affiliates electronically.
- To open a channel for continuous and effective communication with the university affiliates.
- To run periodic social meetings among the university affiliates.
- To print identification certificates for university affiliates, as requested by the beneficiaries from among the university affiliates.
- To issue employee cards.
- To make offers and discounts to the participating parties.
- To follow up the transactions of the governmental authorities.
- To process the university's incoming mails (for the courts, departments, and various government agencies).
- To receive visitors.